MOQ: 500pcs/1000pcs (the more the quantity, the more affordable the price)
Material: white cardboard (material can be selected according to requirements)
Color: color printing
Surface treatment: offset printing, bronzing
Uses: Product display/cosmetics display/candy display
Name: Display box
Material: Art card/corrugated paper
Size: Customer can customize size
Uses:Product display/cosmetics display/candy display
Color :Spot color/color printing
Multiple choices of ribbon material and color
1. [Name]: display box
2. [Size]: All customized according to the actual requirements of customers, no stock, no stock
3. [Color]: CMYK or Pantone
According to customer requirements, we also have professional designers who can provide designs. What we use is a quotation of uniform specifications.
4C+0C, our 4C means color printing on the outside of the box, 0C means no printing inside the box
4. [Material]: white cardboard, brown kraft paper, etc.
PS: Material, paper thickness and weight can be selected according to your needs.
5. [Surface treatment]: over-varnish, over-matte oil, polishing, over-UV oil, over-gloss glue, over-matte glue, blister oil, bronzing/silver/black gold/red gold/...convex/concave, Local UV
PS: Surface treatment can choose one or more according to your needs. Different processing effects are different, and the grades are different.
6. [Price description]: All prices quoted by our company are excluding tax and freight. If you need to include value-added tax and freight, please let us know.
7. [Transport Mode]:
1) Domestic customers: logistics, logistics costs to be paid
2) Foreign customers: sea, air, express, please inform in advance if you need to quote FOB\CFR\CIF\DDU\DDP price
8. [Payment method]: 40% payment in advance, the remaining 60% payment before shipment
9. [Packing method]: The packaging is all A=A 5-layer export paper carton, which contains a large waterproof plastic bag
10. [Value-added services]: free to help customers design, modify, and retouch
11. [Features]: Environmental protection, durable, beautiful and affordable.
12. [Scope of application]: shopping, packaging, promotion, gifts or advertising, etc.
Inquiry (contact) → quotation → confirm price and design draft → proofing (if necessary) → deposit 40% → start production → progress feedback → shipping notification → recovery of balance → shipment → after-sales service.
Since the product is a customized product, it can be made according to your needs and requirements (specifications, grams of paper, what material, size, style, pattern, printing process, etc.) due to factors such as specifications, materials, styles, and processing techniques. The price is also different, the quotation depends on the specific requirements, please inquire. If you have design drafts and samples, you can make to order! The pattern is for reference only, and the actual sample shall prevail.